We use cookies to help make this website more user-friendly.

As of December 1st, you will be able to consult, not only the data regarding your career as employee or self-employed worker in Belgium, but also your career as expat at the Overseas Social Security using the online service mycareer(New window).

How does it work?

Your expat profile is updated quarterly based on the databases of the Overseas Social Security.

However, the periods of affiliation at the OSS for which no contributions have been paid (due to an incapacity of work, military service or the valorization of years of study) will not appear on mycareer. Should you need a career certificate including these periods, you can always contact us at the e-mail address overseas@onss.fgov.be or at the phone number +32 2 509 90 99.

How do I consult my career in the online service mycareer?

You can easily log in with you eID card or with the itsme app.

You can find more information about the activation of your digital keys on The CSAM website(New window).


Mycareer is not only a reminder, but it also offers an administrative simplification. A simple glance online will provide you with all the details of your full career under the Belgian social security.

More informations

For more information check the mycareer website(in French)(New window) or watch the video on the ins and outs of mycareer on YouTube (in French)(New window).

If you have any question about mycareer, reach out to the contact center of the Social Security at +32 2 509 90 90.

For specific questions about your OSS career, feel free to contact us.

Would you like to share your travel experiences?

Are you an expat or do you know someone with an inspiring experience abroad? Please don't hesitate to contact us at overseas-expat@onssrszlss.fgov.be. And who knows, you might inspire future expats with your story.

Back to Top